Maximise Gift Aid On All Of Your Giving With PayaCharity & MyGivingHub.com
PayaCharity is committed to assisting its customers with the provision of information to recover Gift Aid on eligible donations across all channels.
In addition to the Gift Aid option being configurable at cause level on all digital channel donation pages, PayaCharity have launched MyGivingHub.com to help match donor giving via its contactless devices. This is achieved using tokenisation which recognises when the same cardholder has used their card in both environments.
Features & Benefits
- Simple service compared to other solutions
- Full Gift Aid uplift on all eligible donations made with cards registered by Donors
- Gift Aid on contactless donations without the pre-entry of Donor details at the donation point, so avoiding queues
- Minimal administration. Gift Aid reports are available in your PayaCharity portal selectable by date range
- Gift Aid information is provided for FREE and there is no additional charge on the amount recovered
- PayaCharity’s multichannel tokenization allows donors to add Gift Aid to any donation made on their registered cards within the past 4 years
- Registration of donors can be encouraged via QR codes or via web address
- PayaCharity partners can be introduced to assist you with Gift Aid recovery
PayaCharity now offers the following solutions:
- Collection of Donor data for the organisation to reclaim its own Gift Aid or reclaim via its agent and Gift Aid declarations across its digital channels
- Capture and recovery of Gift Aid across its digital channels via Charities Trust
- Management of registered donors and their multiple card declarations for recurring donations
- Matching of contactless donations of registered donors
My Giving Hub offers a single solution to charitable giving and Gift Aid reclaim
MyGivingHub is PayaCharity’s online donation solution that allows donors to centralise all of their charitable giving in a single place, with Gift Aid details captured automatically, without the need for donors to sign up or register with any additional parties or provide access to their bank account data.
Using PayaCharity’s multichannel tokenization support, MyGivingHub allows donors to monitor their giving history online, register more than one donation card, manage their Gift Aid claim permissions and match past online and contactless donations made using their registered cards. This ability to automatically match card payments helps maximise the claim of Gift Aid for the causes they support with a few simple clicks.
Monitor Your Giving
Get an easy to navigate overview of all of your donations and Gift Aid claims. View recent transactions by date and time, amounts given, cards used and quickly donate again to your favourite causes.
Manage Your Donations
You can choose to make a one-off donation to any charity in our extensive database or set up a recurring weekly or monthly donation to your favourite causes. View your full donation history and sort donations by date.
Find New Organisations
Find new organisations and causes to donate to using our charity search feature. Simply type in the name of the charitable organisation you’d like to support. If you don’t have a specific organisation in mind you can search using keywords such as ‘children’, ‘cancer’ or ‘donkey’.
Manage Gift Aid
Choose to add Gift Aid to your current and future donations along with any donations you have made in the past 4 years with any of your registered card details.
Manage Payment Portfolio
You can register all the bank cards you use for your giving and donations, making your donation portfolio easier to track and manage in a single place.
Make your donations more flexible by registering for a My Giving Hub account today.
PayaCharity is a Paya Group brand operated by Cornerstone Merchant Services (North) Limited, (company registration number 07373392) registered office address: 7 Billing Road, Northampton, NN1 5AN. Authorised with the FCA for rental of hardware, firm number 710416.