We have a broad range of devices that are compatible with our in-house Paya DonationsApp. This has been designed for charities to collect one off donations, recurring donations, and the ability to set up to 5 preset amounts.
The App can be fully branded giving your donors a personal experience. The App is quick and easy for both fundraisers and donors to use in Recurring and Selectable amount modes.
In Selectable mode, they simply swipe between up to five set donation amounts or choose their own amount to donate. Once they have chosen their desired amount, they simply tap and pay by contactless or Chip & PIN.
For charities who fundraise for different causes or funds, our App is able to offer the donor the choice to donate to a particular cause/fund in addition to a general cause. Our DonationApp also supports Gift Aid collection so donors are able to boost their donation.
As well this App being fully brandable, we're able to offer a number of different styles to our App which are explained below.
To find out which of our devices are compatible with our Paya DonationApp, please look out for the 'Includes Charity App' badge on our products page.
- PAX A50 Portable Donation Boxes
- PAX A77 Portable Donation Boxes
- PAX A920 Fixed Contactless
- PAX A920 Pro Portable Donation Boxes
- PAYA A920 TotemPlus Countertop / Wall Mounted / Fixed Contactless
- PAYA A920 TotemPlus Free Standing / Free-standing
- Castles Castles S1F2 Portable / Fixed Contactless
- PAX IM30 Plane / Fixed Contactless
- PAYA IM30 KioskPlus Countertop / Wall Mounted / Fixed Contactless
- PAYA IM30 KioskPlus Free Standing / Free-standing
- PAYA IM30 TotemPlus Countertop / Wall Mounted / Fixed Contactless
- PAYA IM30 TotemPlus Free Standing / Free-standing
In this view all the preselected amounts are visible to the user and all the need to do is select the required donation amount or select 'Choose Amount' to enter another amount.
Classic Swipe View
In this view the user swipes through the preselected amounts, stopping and pressing on the required donation amount or select 'Choose Amount' to enter another amount.
In this view a preselected amount is visible to the user on a timed loop. The user taps on the device to make a donation. Once complete the loop starts again.
If you would like to find out more about how contactless donations could boost your charity’s fundraising strategy
Call 0333 123 1243 today
All major payment methods supported