Republic of Ireland
To apply for any of the countries in Europe we need all the relevant application forms completing
- Proof of Identity
- Drivers licence or passport with photo.
- Proof of Home Address
- Utility bill within the last 3 months showing name and address.
- Bank Information
- Bank statement or bank document showing bank name, account name, account number and sort code.
- Power of Attorney / Proof of Authority
- If the applicant is not a Trustee or a Director registered at companies house, you will need a Power of Attorney.
Power of Attorney / Proof of Authority
If the applicant is not a Trustee or a Director registered at companies house, you will need a Power of Attorney. Please download the Power of Attorney form, print onto your letterhead, complete and have signed.
No Beneficial Owners Declaration
If your organisation does not have beneficial owners please download the form provided, print onto your letterhead and complete.
To Apply, Follow These Four Steps:
Once you have completed the Application Form and Checklist, save the interactive PDFs and the requested documents and email them to our team at email@example.com.
Do not sign the application at this stage – we will check it is correct and amend as necessary. We will then send the application form back to you for signature.
After checking your paperwork is correct and advising on any additional details that are required, we will send you your Schedule Of Fees.
We will send your signed completed application to Elavon who will start the process of setting up your account.
Download each form by clicking the links below.
All forms must be completed or reviewed as applicable to complete the application
All major payment methods supported