The Payter Contactless Device In A Portable Case
The Payter Portable is a contactless donation box that has been fitted into a special portable carry case
Battery powered for mobile fundraising, the Payter Portable can also be plugged into the mains and used as a fixed donation point, making it the ultimate contactless donation box for charities
It can accept donations up to £100 and can be pre-set to accept multiple donation amounts, eg £3, £5 and £10. You can tailor your fundraising campaigns by changing the set amounts at any time on the Charity Management Portal.
The Payter Portable is the most advanced premium contactless model in tap to donate technology and one of the most sophisticated charity payment solutions around.
Dimensions: Height 150mm, Width 114mm, Depth 132mm (+ 27mm Handle)
Download our latest pricing brochure.
Complete the form below to receive a copy of our pricing brochure.
Features & Benefits
- Quick and easy technology for all, just tap and go
- Targets a younger generation of donors
- Combats the growing decrease in cash circulation
- Up to 8 hours of battery life
- Configurable donation amounts up to the contactless limit
- Simple to use for volunteers and fundraisers
- Processes donations via a mobile signal, no Wi-Fi needed
- Stores transactions offline when mobile signal is unreliable
- Lightweight and weather-proof, collect anywhere
- Funds go directly into your bank account
If you would like to find out more about how contactless donations could boost your charity’s fundraising strategy
Call 0333 123 1243 today