Robust Contactless Display Stand
The Payter Armour is a smooth, highly polished sheet-metal display stand that is also resilient and adaptable.
This contactless display stand is ideal for high footfall areas that require a prominent display that can handle large crowds. Widely used in church fundraising projects, gallery funding initiatives and funding small museums.
All sides of the Payter Armour can be custom branded with high quality graphic displays for bigger impact. The header can also be adapted to fit a display tablet screen for interactive videos.
Highly versatile, this display unit accepts both cash and contactless donations and comes fitted with a lock for extra security.
343mm wide x 343mm deep x 1000mm hight (1400mm including header)
Download our latest pricing brochure.
Complete the form below to receive a copy of our pricing brochure.
Features & Benefits
- Designed to house the Payter Integrated Contactless Device
- Robust secure Steel Plate floor standing box with 2 locks and keys
- 343mm wide x 343mm deep x 1000mm height (1400mm including header)
- This hybrid unit is designed to hold the Payter Integrated device for contactless donations, and also has a money slot for cash and Gift aid envelopes
- Supplied fully branded with printed graphics including a back-header board
- Available from stock in white but can also be colour matched for larger orders.