The Payter Contactless Device In A Static Case
A base Payter P66 with a case that make it free standing ideal to be left unattended on a counter.
The Payter has a SIM connection to ensure quick processing of transactions no matter where you are.
A Standalone Device
The Payter doesn’t need pairing with other devices to work, no logins required, just power on and go.
Easy to Use
Lightweight and easy to manage for your Volunteers and Donors. No pin required, just tap and go for a fast and safe donation.
Online & Offline Use
The Payter can still be used offline without a phone signal. It will also store transactions if the mobile signal is weak.
No Risk of Theft
No cash means the Payter can be placed in public areas without the risk of theft.
The Payter can be configured to accept recurring donation requests of whatever amounts you choose, giving you more control over your donations.
Download our latest pricing brochure.
Complete the form below to receive a copy of our pricing brochure.
Features & Benefits
- Quick and easy technology for all, just tap and go
- Can be used as a countertop display or mounted to a wall
- Configurable donation amounts up to the contactless limit
- Mains powered
- Large facing display to capture donor interest
- Processes donations via a mobile signal, no Wi-Fi needed
- Stores transactions offline when mobile signal is unreliable
- Funds go directly into your bank account
If you would like to find out more about how contactless donations could boost your charity’s fundraising strategy
Call 0333 123 1243 today