An All-Round Fundraising Option
Fixed displays can be used on countertops or wall-mounted to conserve space in any fundraising environment.
Whether in a charity shop, in a foyer or on a fundraising stall, a fixed display is adaptable for a wide scope of charitable circumstances.
Larger than a standard contactless donation box, these fixed units are eye-catching and sturdy. They can be fully custom branded to increase awareness of your organisation and encourage more impulse donations.
Ideal for charities who want added presence as they fundraise.
- Dimensions: height 320mm, width 210mm, top depth 40mm, bottom depth 130mm.
- Steel plate wall base.
- Acrylic front housing.
- Designed to house the Payter Integrated Contactless Device.
- Can be fully branded with vinyl labels. Branding is included in the price.
Download our latest pricing brochure.
Complete the form below to receive a copy of our pricing brochure.
Features & Benefits
- Great size with eye-catching printed graphics
- Perfect for attracting 24/7 donations
- Low cost, easy to replace branding
- Pre-drilled holes to the rear for wall mounting
- Mains powered
- LAN connection into your broadband router
- OR GPRS connectivity (includes SIM)
- Designed to house contactless card reader